Ricky Carruth, an agent with over 17 years of experience, has sold over 100 homes a year as a solo agent, and now has a free coaching program called Zero to Diamond. His mission is to help reduce the failure rate in the industry one agent at a time. Ricky talks to your host, Dan Lesniak, about the one mindset shift that will cause agents to be successful even during a down economy.
- Ricky talks about his real estate journey – from roofer to real estate
- How the market crash affected Ricky, and what he did to bounce back
- In 2007 he realized that it’s about relationships over transactions
- The BP oil spill market impact proved that Ricky’s “people over transactions” philosophy worked
- Ricky wrote two books quickly after his success, now he releases on YouTube
- Gary Vee motivated him to do the coaching for free with the Zero to Diamond course
- Ricky made more money during the recession than he had previously
- Your unique personality is all that it takes to set you apart from other agents
- Regardless of your lead source, the people-focused principle works
- Why you don’t have to care if people want to buy or sell with you
- People need the servicing, not the exposure
- The mastery of phone calls is reading people, not using a script
- What Ricky’s business looks like today, buyer business vs. listing business
- What to do if the market were to crash tomorrow
- You need to build a brand, and your brand will make you money
- Everything is now business, as well as, future business
- Check out Ricky’s FREE full-service Zero to Diamond Course
3 Key Points:
1. The business is about people, not the deal or the money.
2. A down market could be an opportunity to explode your business.
3. Business is unlimited for every single agent, closings happen every day.