In this episode of The Hyperfast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak interviews Energy Expert Michelle Warnica. After a stressful career in the sales game, Michelle suffered a stroke that left the entire left side of her body paralyzed. Through willing surrender and attractive energy, Michelle was able to make a full recovery, and now teaches others how to use the same strategies to monetize their greatest gifts!
- Michelle started her sales career as a teenager, going from shoes and cars to telecommunications.
- After having a stroke and being paralyzed on the entire left side of her body, Michelle made a miraculous full recovery.
- Now, Michelle helps people monetize their greatest gifts while giving value to humanity.
- As a professional optimist, Michelle knew that she was meant to do more than telecommunications.
- While in treatment and rehab, Michelle was forced to surrender to her situation and take care of herself.
- Many people in the stroke rehab area were full of anger and resistance, thus prolonging their recovery.
- Michelle was able to realize the importance of asking for help and support, contrary to human programming.
- It’s important to go with the flow and allow things to happen as they are rather than resisting.
- In the last year, the world has moved from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.
- Everything moves at a frequency and puts off certain vibrations and energy out to the universe.
- The vibrations of the emotions of the world have sped up in the last year, meaning things are happening much faster.
- As the energy and vibrations of the earth change, the human body changes along with it.
- COVID has forced people to look inside their own lives and realize that changes need to be made.
- There’s an energy around the words that we use, such as driving sales compared to allowing sales.
- As the world moves forward, the human race is going to move more towards attracting success rather than chasing it.
- The past year has seen the collective intuition around the world heighten.
- COVID has had the positive effect of teaching people to be more conscious of themselves and the planet.
- Before you can attract your ideal client, you have to know who your ideal client is.
- Allowing what is to be is not the same as giving in or giving up; there’s a lesson waiting in every event.
- No matter what is happening to you, whether it’s good or bad, you are putting out an energy that attracts those things.
- Plenty of people sabotage their own results by complaining and intending unconsciously.
- People make the mistake of putting out unworthy energy that does not attract others to them.
- It’s very challenging for most people to make changes in their lives because we are creatures of habit.
- Things just seem to work out for those that are able to stay in that peak state where their energy is very high.
- Michelle advises new salespeople to look at every prospect as an opportunity to meet a new person.
- It’s important for seasoned salespeople to stay in a constant state of learning and evolution.
- Every failure should be seen as an opportunity to learn a lesson, that’s what life is about.
3 Key Points:
- Michelle suffered a devastating stroke that left her paralyzed on the left side of her body. By completely surrendering to her situation, she was able to make a miraculous full recovery.
- It’s important to target those that are like you and to focus on the clients that are making that big impact on your business. To know your ideal client, you must know yourself.
- No matter what kind of results you are getting from work or life in general, you are putting out the type of energy that attracts those results.
- “What came to be after a few years...was that I was really here to help other people find their purposes and to show them how to share that with the world and get paid to do that.” - Michelle Warnica
- “We’re set up to help each other. We’re really one big global community and we’re here to help each other. People want to help you.” - Michelle Warnica
- “What we’re going to see as we move forward is it’s going to be more about allowing things to happen and attracting.” - Michelle Warnica
- “There’s a lesson in everything that happens to us...The best thing to do is to accept what happens.” - Michelle Warnica
- “Everything in the universe is always happening to your highest good.” - Michelle Warnica