During this episode of the HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak speaks with Krista Mashore, a top realtor, author, and coach. They discuss the importance of creating videos that actually get seen, why you need to be seen as an expert, and why you need to adapt if you want to succeed.
- Krista Mashore has been a top realtor for nineteen years. She now spends the majority of her time coaching.
- She learned how to produce at a high volume with a three-person team.
- Krista uses attraction based marketing centered on providing value, support, and advice.
- Most people aren't marketing correctly. More important than making videos is making sure people are seeing those videos.
- Krista believes agents don't try making videos because they don't want to invest in their business.
- When you commit to consistently producing content correctly, you're more likely to convert your clients because you've made a connection with them.
- Figure out where your clients are and let them see you there. Start marketing yourself correctly on the platforms people are on.
- Krista feels that less than 1% of realtors are using social media correctly.
- Most agents are failing because they're not investing in their training, they don't want to invest in their business, and they're afraid.
- You've got to push those videos out paid.
- Be seen as giving value and position yourself as an expert.
- The only equipment you need to create a video is your phone.
- Krista tried to make sure she was always doing something differently from other people in her market. Find what gives you a competitive edge.
- Going live is a good way for people to practice making videos.
- If you want to make more money, start sending ten video text messages every single day.
- You don't even have to talk about real estate and this tactic will bring in referrals.
- Make it easy for your clients to remember you.
- Krista shares info about her $100 challenge that teaches people how to start doing video.
- If your business isn't changing, then change your business.
- Krista describes the value of coaching and how it shortens the time it takes you to get where you want to be.
- Before the team, Krista was getting people to meet with her during the hours that she wanted to work. Start showing people that you are the expert and they will adjust their schedules.
- Krista shares all the steps she takes before her team shows up for a listing presentation.
- Krista shows sellers that they don't need her, they need her process. Her team can execute that process.
- Krista shares her answers to the HyperFast round.
3 Key Points:
1. It’s vital to produce content that will actually be seen.
2. Making a connection with clients through your content will lead to higher conversions.
3. When you have the right workflows and systems in place, you have more time.
- “I'm getting business just from being seen.” – Krista Mashore
- “When you commit to consistently producing content correctly, you're more likely to convert your clients because you've made a connection with them.” – Krista Mashore
- “If you want to make more money, start sending ten video text messages every single day." – Krista Mashore
- “Understand that you can beat out a top agent by having strategies and having a system that shows that you're more valuable because they are still using old-school style techniques.” – Krista Mashore
- “You have to be willing to change your mindset.” – Krista Mashore
3clientsin30.com (coaching challenge)