On this episode of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, from the Lab Coat Agent Live event in San Diego, host Keri Shull discusses her proven strategies for using video to become the digital mayor of your town.
- Keri Shull shares a story involving Tony Robbins and Gary Vaynerchuk
- How Keri began using video in her business
- Keri shares past videos she did to show their humble beginnings with this strategy
- Keri shares a digital mayor strategy with the audience
- Audience members share what they would do with more leads as the digital mayor of their town
- What do agents often fear?
- How you can find the off-market properties for your clients
- Keri initiates a live group exercise
- What equipment to use for video and where you should post
- Lighting is really important for video
- Facebook, YouTube, and soon even Linkedin, are key platforms for live video
3 Key Points:
- Don’t compete with other real estate agents. Compete with the media.
- You can succeed with video even using an iPhone.
- You can buy lavalier microphones, that you can plug into your cell phone, for about $25.