Keri Shull, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, had a valuable conversation with Sam Khorramian, CEO and Co-Founder of Big Block Realty based in San Diego, California. They discuss how Sam got involved in real estate, the ways in which he established Big Block Realty, and strategies to improve your networking skills to create better relationships and scale your business in the process.
- How Sam Khorramian has been able to get in a relationship with so many entrepreneurs, and add value to each other
- How Sam figured out how to add value to the person in front of a seminar
- Sam Khorramian talks about Greg Reade who runs one of the biggest events for entrepreneurs
- Sam explained Closing Table, a room for the strongest professionals in real estate
- The power of conversion multiples your revenue from what you are already doing
- When you get in motion behind things, opportunities pour in
- How Sam Khorramian started Big Block Realty
- Good salesmanship solves every problem
- The things Sam has done to make his brokerage stand out
- Sam’s advice to inspire growth
- Where agents can go to get the skill set to improve their communication skills for conversion
3 Key Points:
- Sam’s brokerage has been in the top Inc 500 for three straight years, above the 40 mark.
- If you give first, you will see more in return.
- Ask people, ‘What are the most exciting things you have going on that I can support you with?”