Andrew Greer, one of the top in-field real estate developers in San Diego, talks to your host, Keri Shull, about creating and nurturing relationships with developers like him. Leave the episode with a better understanding of how to build trust, and execute multiple transactions with developers.
- What agents should know about working with a developer
- How a new agent should execute their plan to work with developers
- The tragic mistakes agents make when trying to approach developers
- The steps someone can take to get familiar with the cost of construction in their area
- Demand exclusivity in your market, and hustle to position yourself to be more valuable
- A developer vs. a flipper
- Don’t hide feedback or keep it a secret, share it with the developer
- Dive in and really go after your planning; find an area and become a fixture
3 Key Points:
- Do research ahead of time to avoid losing credibility and wasting time.
- Create and build relationships with the people you need to know in the community to get ahead.
- You can compress time with relationships, you have to work with the right people to get ahead.