During Episode 74 of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak offers life advice and business tips that will help you focus on results. He discusses the importance of living with constant gratitude, resolving to show up even when you get crushed, choosing results over excuses, and the importance of creating a business that can scale. Dan will inspire you to take action to build a life you love.
- Have gratitude every day, all the time.
- When you come from an attitude of gratitude, more things flow to you.
- Create an environment that facilitates gratitude.
- Keep showing up every day, keep putting in the work, but you are going to have those days where you just get crushed.
- Getting crushed is a part of training for Iron Man competitions and also part of real estate.
- Those are the days that build your resolve, that push you because you go to the limit.
- You go past failure, and that’s where the growth and the expansion is, and where you come back stronger next time.
- Realize failure makes you stronger and move on.
- When people break their routine, they just stop making excuses about why their business is going to slow down. They all have one thing in common: they’re excuses.
- Even with three kids and three businesses, and traveling, Dan and Keri are still finding a way to get it done.
- No matter what you’re doing in your life, if it’s important to you, you’ll find a way.
- If you want it to get done, you’ll find a way.
- No matter where you are, decide: do you want excuses, or do you want results?
- If you build your business to a certain level you can get to a level where you don’t always have to be there to run it.
- In the last three days, they ratified three deals. It’s only possible because they built the right systems early on.
- This business should give you enough money and enough time.
- Create a business that can scale all the time.
- Learn how to build a business hyper-fast so you can have the kind of time and the kind of money you need to really enjoy life.
3 Key Points:
- When you practice gratitude, more good things flow to you.
- People often make excuses when there’s a change in their routine. If you care about something, you won’t make excuses. You’ll find a way to get it done.
- Your goal should be to create a business that can scale over time.