Keri Shull, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, moderates a panel on creating the net income that you desire, while living your best life. The panel is shared with Kara Chaffin Donofrio, Managing Broker at Long & Foster in Arlington Virginia, Forrest Odendhal, Managing Broker at the Long & Foster Alexandria/Old Town offices, and Rob Chevez, Chief Visionary Officer of The CAZA Group at Keller Williams Realty in Reston/Herndon, Virginia.
- The most important things to consider when creating a bigger vision for your career and your life
- Why Forrest Odendhal felt like a failure even when he had extreme success
- What prevented Rob from moving forward with his bigger vision
- Kara’s tips for creating a vision
- The path that Forrest has taken since learning from his mistakes
- Forrest Odendhal explains ways to earn legal tax-free money from real estate
- Rob Chevez’s one piece of advice to set a bigger vision
3 Key Points:
- Take the time to ask yourself and answer the question, ‘What is the bigger vision for your life?’
- Know who to reach out to, and know when to ask for help.
- Every dollar that you can depreciate by owning real estate, you don’t pay tax on that dollar.