During Episode 88 of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Keri Shull speaks with Suneet Agarwal, Owner of Big Block Realty North, about how to think about your day to create massive success. He shares practical tips for managing your time to create more efficiency and consistency. This episode will help you create great daily habits that will help you meet your goals.
- Suneet Agarwal focuses on how people should think about their day to create massive success.
- He has only been an agent for five years, but he has figured out how to maximize time management.
- First, get your schedule dialed in.
- Write down your tasks and goals.
- Have non-negotiable items that you must complete every day.
- Create boundaries with everybody you need to: clients, coworkers, friends, even family.
- Lead generation is the first non-negotiable task.
- Spend time every day either taking people out on coffee dates, calling online leads, or following up with open houses.
- The second core non-negotiable task is lead follow-up.
- Now that you’ve spoken with people, you’ve got to nurture that relationship.
- Suneet provides advice about how to develop consistency.
- Schedule the same type of activities at the same time every day.
- Set a time every day to deal with problems and put out fires.
- It’s easy to snooze or ignore a calendar notification.
- Set recurring alarms at certain times. Alarms are harder to turn off and will help you create more consistency.
- Keri enjoys talking. She sets alarms for when she needs to be leaving appointments.
- Suneet lets people know how much time he has for their meeting ahead of time. Ex: Thirty minutes, an hour, etc.
3 Key Points:
- Plan on accomplishing key non-negotiable tasks every day.
- Non-negotiable tasks for realtors include lead generation and lead followup.
- Use alarms instead of reminders to help you stay on task.