During this episode of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak offers life advice and business tips to help grow your business. He discusses providing customer satisfaction, writing down big goals, and developing daily habits to maximize productivity and set you up for major success.
- Dan Lesniak describes going to get a haircut only to find the lights out at the salon. He discovered the salon was open, but the power was out. He describes how the salon made the most of this situation to keep clients happy.
- Figure out what your customer wants.
- Deliver what your customer wants, no matter what the external circumstances may be.
- There are two very important Gs: gratitude and goals.
- Write down your goals and place them where you can see them.
- Writing is the first act of transforming the invisible to the visible.
- If you want to be super productive, you must decide whether something is important or not important.
- Then ask if that thing is urgent or not urgent.
- Spend your time doing things that are urgent and planning for things that are not urgent.
- Forget about the things that are not urgent or important.
- Delegate or automate things that are urgent but not important.
- Spend 5-10 minutes at the beginning and end of each day setting intentions and reflecting.
- Decide the top three things you’d like to do that day and tackle those early.
- At the end of the day take inventory and set intentions for the next day.
- Connect what you’re doing with your why.
- Your why will provide you with consistency, willpower, and endurance to pull through.
3 Key Points:
- Find a way to give your customers what they want despite external circumstances.
- Write down your goals and display them where you will see them.
- Learn how to prioritize, set intentions, and connect with your why to enjoy massive results.