During Episode 64 of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak speaks with Neel Dhingra, a Top 10 Lender, about differentiating yourself online with a strong digital resume. Dhingra shares his strategy for building his presence online and going all-in on building your digital footprint.
- Neel’s team did $100 million in business last year.
- Neel and Dan met at the Agent 2021 Conference.
- The Agent 2021 conference provided execution strategies for digital marketing.
- Neel started lending right out of college. He grew his team from 3 to 30 people and then the market collapsed.
- Now his team is back up to 12 members.
- The biggest lesson Neel learned during that difficult period is that you have to have a sustainable business that does not just rely on one product.
- The market has shifted over the last couple of years. It is now very important to build your brand online and establish a strong digital footprint.
- Neel gets the most engagement on Instagram.
- It’s not too late. You can start whenever you want.
- LinkedIn needs more content.
- The key differentiator going forward is going to be the volume of content.
- The level of action you need to take is a lot more than most people are willing to do.
- Neel decided he would show that he’s an expert by producing content at scale.
- Neel describes his brilliant strategies for creating long-form content that can be broken up into smaller pieces of content for different platforms.
- Capture conversations.
- You have the chance to give people a behind-the-scenes look at what you do.
- Ask yourself what would be helpful to the customers or to an agent in your area.
- Neel describes his strategy for securing an interview with Gary Vaynerchuk.
- 70% of his leads come from agents partners. 30% come from client referrals.
- Neel invested in customer experience.
- One thing that really changed his business is not overthinking spending money on improvements or marketing or events.
- Look at what successful people are doing outside your industry.
- The leverage you get from one good piece of content or one big event is massive.
- You can earn business by teaching agents how to market themselves.
- If you want to get more business, figure out how to help people.
3 Key Points:
- People are vetting their brokers online. Build your brand and establish a strong online presence.
- The key differentiator moving forward will be the volume of content.
- One strong piece of long-form content can generate several smaller pieces of content.