Dan Lesniak speaks with David Greene, who is a real estate investor, an agent building a team, the co-host of the Bigger Pockets Podcast, and also the author of, “Long Distance Real Estate Investing.” David Greene is here to get you excited about improving your sales strategies as an agent, expanding your long distance reach and range as an investor, and how to grow with a long-term plan.
- What brought David Greene into the real estate investing fold
- How David transitioned into becoming a real estate agent
- What do your clients need to know to feel confident buying from you
- David’s Goals to grow from 40 investment properties
- David Greene’s book, “Long Distance Real Estate Investing” sold over 30,000 copies in the first year
- How has, “Long Distance Real Estate Investing”, changed people’s lives
- You don’t have to be limited in real estate by just your own area
- What can we learn from David Greene’s upcoming book based on the “Buy. Rehab. Rent. Refinance. Repeat.” strategy
- How does David Greene personally make money with the BRRRR strategy
- The biggest mistake made in real-estate
- Best advice for new agents and new investors
- Think of real estate from a 30-year perspective, not a 3-month perspective
- Who are David Greene’s favorite mentors and training events
- What would David do if he wasn’t in real estate
3 Key Points:
- David Greene writes about real estate through books, Bigger Pockets Podcast, and Forbes, and has been on CNN several times.
- Effort multiplied by time equals results.
- Make sure everyone in your circle associates your name with real estate.