During today’s show, Sam Khorramian, CEO of Big Block Realty, presents at the HyperFast Agent Digital Deep Dive Event. Learn how to leverage B2B relationships and Google/YouTube to give yourself a way to do 48 more transactions with no spend.
- Sam’s strategy begins with the importance of referrals.
- Referrals are some of the best leads and business you can do, and they come with the highest amount of trust.
- Sam wants to help you build a scenario where you're coming to businesses with a value-first proposition to help them get exposure and customers.
- Sam's goal is to make a bunch of people feel obligated to reciprocate and refer him business.
- Sam interviewed a local insurance agent, made a few videos, and got them ranking on the first page of YouTube and Google.
- Sam explains the history of how he began creating content in this unique way.
- If you make four of these videos per month and each of those participants only send you one referral per year, that's 48 referrals.
- He realized he could build a predictable pipeline of referral business using this strategy.
- This also gives you extra exposure when they share the content with their database.
- The best approach is to find someone who understands the power of ranking on the internet and verify that they're doing a lot of business.
- Go to Yelp, find the category, filter by most reviewed, then find the people who understand the importance of getting reviews.
- Don't let the low number of reviews fool you. If you see an insurance agent with 20-30 reviews, that probably means they're doing well.
- Position the original phone call as a call with lots of value.
- Help them see the full picture of what you're trying to do.
- At the end, ask them to keep you in mind when they have discussions about real estate.
- When you upload a video, spend your time on the title, description, and tags.
- Before you upload your video, name the video on your computer using the keyword phrase you want the video to rank under.
- You must sell the click.
- Depending on where you are, you can rank people in the same industry under their local area keyword, which allows you to interview multiple people in your area while helping them all rank.
- Look at the title descriptions from the pages that are already ranking on Google. Take those, copy them into a Word document, and make them your own.
- Use Google keyword planner and it will give you the best tags to use.
3 Key Points:
1. You can create high-ranking online content for local B2B partners as a way to gain referrals.
2. Approach partners who understand the value of ranking online and are doing a high volume of business.
3. Use best keyword practices for naming your content to please the search engines.
- “The only thing that can stop you from letting this work for you is you not executing on it.” – Sam Khorramian
- “When you are the person that gives before you get anything in return, it's a very special place to be.” – Sam Khorramian
- “We want to build relationships with B2B people, we want to give them exposure, give them business before they've ever even given us anything.” – Sam Khorramian
- “If I do a good job of giving YouTube a strong title, description, and tags, related to the keyword or phrase that I want to rank under...they're going to give me what I want, which is really strong ranking.” – Sam Khorramian
- “Referrals are some of the best leads and business you can do.” – Sam Khorramian