During Episode 120 of the HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak shares tips and life advice that will help you grow hyper-fast. He will encourage you to wake up early, make time for your relationships, find a good work environment, and to believe in what you can achieve.
- Get up early and knock out two or three hard tasks immediately.
- For Dan, that's a mix of getting up, getting his mind right, taking on two or three big work tasks, and working out.
- If Dan can get those things done before 8am, he’s already had a successful day and he knows he can get even more done.
- Dan and Keri recently enjoyed a World Series game together.
- Make time for your relationship, just as you would for other important things in your life.
- Your relationship will not improve if you don’t work on it.
- Dedicate a space for your work.
- Your physical environment matters. Work in an environment that will help you be productive and happy.
- They started the podcast less than a year ago and it's amazing to see what it has become.
- Dan didn’t think the podcast would build this fast.
- Don’t put limits on yourself.
- People get so intimidated by other people operating at such a high level. You can get there.
- The first time they shot a podcast the circumstances weren't ideal, but they just did it.
- They got better at it, and more comfortable with it, and now they're shooting in a dedicated podcast room.
3 Key Points:
1. Wake up early and knock out hard tasks first.
2. Make time for improving your relationship.
3. Don’t put limits on your success. It’s amazing what you can achieve.
- “One of the keys to success is to get up early and take on the biggest two or three tasks of the day.” – Dan Lesniak
- “You need to treat your relationship the same way you do your physical fitness, your business, your finances. You've got to work on it.” – Dan Lesniak
- “Get in an environment that can get you comfortable, elevate your state, elevate your vibration level, and put you in the routine to work efficiently, productively, and happily." – Dan Lesniak
- “Don't put limits on yourself. Don't think that anything is not possible or out of reach.” – Dan Lesniak
- “Having huge success, especially in real estate, is not something that takes decades. It just takes believing in yourself and putting in the work.” – Dan Lesniak
Dan Lesniak bio, Facebook, Twitter