Mike Cuevas, CEO of the Real Estate Marketing Dude, talks to your host Keri Shull about his personal journey towards becoming known as the Real Estate Marketing Dude. Mike also explains the importance of establishing your personal brand in real estate, and advice on ways to create authentic content that speaks directly to what makes you stand out.
- How Mike recognized the importance of personal brand, and applied it
- How Mike’s business evolved after improving his personal brand
- Keri and Mike share experiences of how they blurred the lines of business and personal relationships
- Mike’s advice on establishing your personal brand, and applying it
- Mike shares client stories regarding personal branding
- Steps people struggling with personal branding should take
- Base your marketing content theme around what you like to do
- You are the only you, so embrace it
3 Key Points:
- 87% of real estate agents fail in the first five years and are gone.
- People work with who they trust and who makes the most amount of noise.
- When you create your brand, you consistently tell stories in line with your signature story that describes why you do what you do.
- “Agents out there, everywhere, are starting to realize personal brand is everything.” – Keri
- “70% of people use the first real estate agent they speak to.” – Mike Cuevas
- “It isn’t your database’s job to remember what you do for a living. It is your job to constantly remind them.” – Mike Cuevas