Dan Lesniak, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, interviews a guest that has also served in the U.S. Naval Academy, Scott Mackes, Founder of the Service Academy Business Mastermind, Service Academy Investors Group, and the Owner of StrengthsMugs. During their conversation, Scott explains how he made the move towards creating SABM, how being laser-focused on his niche blossomed into an impactful community, and what his investment group can provide to its members.
- Scott Mackes shares information about how he started his Service Academy Business Mastermind
- How Service Academy Business Mastermind has expanded
- Where Scott sees Service Academy Business Mastermind five years from now
- What does Scott’s Service Academy Investors Group involve?
- Dan Lesniak shares his experience with investment groups
- Scott Mackes discusses the power of building communities
- How people can join Service Academy Investors Group
- The biggest mistake Scott ever made
- The most important advice for someone just starting out in whatever business they are in
- The best piece of real estate advice Scott can give someone
- Who is Scott’s mentor?
- If Scott Mackes wasn’t at work, where would we find him?
3 Key Points:
- Find that niche that you love serving.
- To be considered for Service Academy Investors Group, go to SABMgroup.com/invest, complete a form, and then there is a follow-up call to find out your investment interests.
- Podcasts and community platforms are powerful ways to showcase people that you want to connect with and add value to.