Michelle Cantrell is a past team leader, realtor and broker at Murney Associates, and the founder of The Michelle Cantrell Group. Michelle enthusiastically shares her 25+ years of real estate experience, her strategies for lead generation and business growth, as well as tips on how she managed to go from 0 to 350 transactions in three years. Get the hyperfast fuel to energize your real estate business with Michelle Cantrell’s advice on hiring, and also the work behavior patterns to avoid.
- Michelle was specializing in new construction, until the 2008 recession hit
- As a team leader at Keller Williams Realty, she grew the team to achieve second place for market share
- Typical patterns that stop businesses from growing
- Should you hire, or not?
- Expectations Michelle sets for her agents
- Why Michelle allows agents to self-discover their readiness to become a buyer agent
- Consistency with prospecting, and connection with your inner circle are crucial
- Michelle’s production team consists of eight people
- What makes Michelle love her real estate career so much
- Balancing motherhood while running a business
- Two things that are important as a business owner – Be purposeful about your calendar and be clear about your priorities
- Secret advice for generating leads and building business quickly
- Why making a list could be the best thing for your business
3 Key Points:
- Be purposeful and consistent with your follow-ups.
- If someone isn’t making you money in 90 days…it is the wrong hire.
- The Michelle Cantrell Group expects their agents to close three transactions a month.