Stephen Cooley, a top agent for Keller Williams in North and South Carolina, joins the show to talk about getting started, and getting ahead, as a real estate agent. Keri Shull conducts the interview and together they share great ideas on creating a successful real estate business.
- Guest: Stephen Cooley, Real Estate Agent for 30 years
- How the real-estate industry has changed and not changed over 30 years
- Why Stephen got into Real Estate
- Finding clients and building a business for those wanting to get into Real Estate
- How a new agent can contribute and add value to their team
- Learning the market is an important piece of being a real estate agent
- Focus on studying the market within a 5-mile radius of where you live and work
- How grocery stores play a key role in Stephen’s business
- A team is an important piece of success because it is built in accountability
3 Key Points:
- The real estate industry has changed a lot over 30 years. However, one thing hasn’t changed – it is still about selling houses to people…..Stephen
- Real- Estate is an industry that serves society….Stephen
- To be a successful real estate agent, you need to know the market.