Grant Cardone, the world’s number one sales trainer, speaks with hosts Keri Shull and Dan Lesniak, real estate developers, best selling authors, billion-dollar agents, and million dollar agent makers. Together, they dissect mentorship, leadership, and how you can grow your real estate company HyperFast.
- Guest: Grant Cardone – the #1 sales trainer in the world
- How Grant finds and learns from mentors
- Why it is important to study the top person in the industry
- You don’t need to know someone to learn from them
- Contribution is key to growth
- How to invoke change and growth in life
- Why it is a moral obligation to be a good negotiator and seller as a real estate agent
- How do you generate certainty for the customer that gets them to buy
- Top 3 things you should do as a new real estate agent
- The dangers of being an average real estate agent
- Why going to events is an important piece of real estate production
- It is important to surround yourself with people who want to grow to the next level
- You are not going to run your business by yourself
- Doubts are a constant no matter how successful you are in real estate
- How to move through doubt and uncertainty
- Moving can always make us better
- Why working for money is ok and following your heart is a myth
3 Key Points:
- Mentorship does not necessarily involve a real relationship. All it takes is studying a person who is successful in the industry through videos, articles, and their company.
- It takes a lot of energy to get a really good mentor.
- You need to show up and get around great people to be great.