Dan Lesniak, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, offers quick tips on how to handle situations that involve dealing with multiple buyer offers, the differences between growing from $10 million in sales to $50 million a year, and how to cope with buyer’s remorse.
- Speed wins the race in most forms of business
- Lessen the amount of contingencies tied to your offer
- Look for off-market homes
- Don’t quit when you don’t see immediate results
- What is the biggest difference between doing $10 million in business and doing $50 million in business in a year?
- Scale beyond yourself
- Dan Lesniak discusses “buyer’s remorse”
- Find challenges that are big enough to create changes in you
3 Key Points:
- Speed is vital when acting on a property.
- Reduce the risk of losing a property with a bigger down payment or less contingencies.
- Find homes before they are put on the market.