Keri Shull, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, talks with Lisa Archer, Realtor in the Carolinas, and Chief Opportunity Officer of Live Love Homes who has scaled multiple locations for her team. Lisa gives advice on teaching, learning, and maintaining a consistent company culture.
- Lisa Archer explains the importance of steadily learning
- The first location that Lisa expanded to
- What are good reasons to get out of business with someone?
- How Lisa determines where the price-point for expansion is right
- How Lisa secures teaching opportunities
- How Lisa creates, and infuses, culture in different locations
- What is Lisa Archer’s interview screening process for hiring the right culture fit?
3 Key Points:
- The two reasons to get out of business with someone are culture, and if you are following different business plans.
- Put yourself in the right place and have the right conversations.
- The biggest source of business at Live Love Homes is agent referrals.