Dan Lesniak, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, provides advice on knowing your ‘why,’ the problem of wasting time worrying about other people’s success, the power of effort, empowering yourself, and using what you learn to succeed.
- What is within the power of ‘why?’
- Stop blaming the success of others on luck
- It takes constant effort to win
- Take care of yourself to be able to be in a position to help others
- Make sure that you are implementing what you learn
- You have to know why you are doing what you do.
- Put in effort repeatedly, over time, to have success.
- You have to be selfish in order to become selfless.