During this episode The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak interviews Dan Grieb, Founder and CEO of The Dan Grieb Home to Sell Team through Keller Williams in Orlando, Florida. Dan Grieb explains how he bounced back from big losses, to creating even bigger gains and successes. He offers pearls of wisdom pertaining to knowing the difference between being famous and being rich, up and down markets, and how to increase your ceiling of achievement.
- Dan Grieb shares his initial real estate journey
- How Dan went from success his first year, to heavy debt the following year
- How character and bravery is forged
- What got you here today may not get you where you are headed tomorrow
- How up markets and down markets effect wealth
- How Dan Grieb went from a solo agent to creating the Home to Sell Team
- We all have a ceiling of achievement based on time
- If you can decrease your expenses you will have more discretionary income
- Don’t do the best you can do. Attempt to be the best that can be done
- What you should know about hiring a buyer agent
- Do you want to be rich or do you want to be famous?
- What Dan Grieb is now doing to help other business owners
3 Key Points:
- Dan Grieb sold 42 houses in his first year and earned $242,000.
- Dan Grieb’s 3 Rules: Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you respond. You are where you are supposed to be, learn from it. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
- Rich people and poor people hate the same things. But rich people do them anyways.