On this episode of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Keri Shull speaks with Sunshine Wilhite, a multi-million dollar producing realtor who excels at converting online leads. Wilhite shares her strategy for capturing leads online, including how to engage leads when you pick up the phone to make an appointment.
- If you’re generating Facebook leads then you know these leads are not usually ready to buy immediately. Internet leads are about the long game.
- Advertising on Ylopo is all about testing different areas. For example, if you know there are buyers interested in one area, you want to advertise in an area just outside that area, where they’ll be able to find similar homes for less.
- Some cities convert better than others.
- The trick is to look at where leads are coming from and turn off things that aren’t working.
- Wilhite looks at her ad spend once a week and adjusts where she’s spending money.
- When you reach out, you want to ask about their timeframe. This question will tell you which path you’re on and how to continue down that path.
- Stay in touch by asking for a firm commitment to follow up. Send personalized push listings and then send a text.
- Watch your priority alerts.
- Sometimes you have to approach follow-up in different ways. Find multiple ways to offer value.
- If someone was on your website five minutes ago, they’re obviously interested. Pick up the phone.
- A lot of people are scared to make cold calls. If you want to make money, pick up the phone.
- If you struggle with converting internet leads, pick up the phone.
- 75% of Wilhite’s conversions happen over the phone.
- Watch your lead’s behaviors on your website. You want to get in front of them when their behavior indicates that they’re in the market and you can help.
- Shull emphasizes that when you reach out to someone who is raising their hand for help, they are going to be grateful that you called.
3 Key Points:
- Internet leads are a long game.
- Advertising on Ylopo is all about testing different areas. When you have a lead from one area, ask them if there are additional areas they’re considering.
- Pick up the phone. While texting or email may seem more comfortable, calls convert.