While in St. Louis at a Lab Coat Agents event, Keri Shull participated in a panel discussion that generated incredibly useful advice for both single agents and teams. Candid conversations reveal both lead generating strategies and focused ideas to help you grow your business.
- Panelists discuss their journey to success in real estate
- Are you a team leader or a team player
- How to balance family life and career life
- Be honest about your strengths, don’t let your ego get in the way
- How do you evolve from being a single agent to building a team
- Keys to getting referrals, and how they can grow your business
- Daily habits to expand your leadership skills
- Common fears associated with starting a team, and how to overcome them
- How to create a “morning huddle” that energizes your team
- Ideas from the panel on keys to adding new team members
- Never hire one person for one job
- When is it a good time to go from W2 to 1099 with your team
- How to keep lead-generation exciting and effective
- How new agents recognize their strengths, and leverage them for growth
3 Key Points:
1. Surround yourself with high-level people and implement their best advice.
2. Take what you aren’t great at and hire someone else to to it.
3. Its ok to fail, just fail fast and fail forward.
- (In 2019) “We are going to go from 500 transactions to 1000.” – Keri Shull
- “After one year on my team the average income is over $250,000.” – Keri Shull
- “You can increase the amount of money you’re bringing home simply by giving away those tasks that you can pay someone less than your hourly fee.” – Keri Shull