Keri Shull, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, interviews Zandra Ulloa, Real Estate Specialist at Big Block Realty, and Team Leader at Team ZURG. Zandra shares the importance of letting love be the focus of team management, how to let go of the fear of delegation, and the personal reasons why balancing her family and work life have been absolutely critical.
- Zandra describes being a mother of three and balancing her real estate career
- The cornerstone of the Team ZURG culture
- How Zandra has managed to recruit people that fit in her company culture
- How Zandra finds out that a person isn’t a good team fit
- How Zandra has structured her team
- When Zandra decided to hire her first assistant
- Did Zandra have fear with hiring an assistant?
- How Zandra rebuilt her family life
- How big is Zandra’s team?
- What Zandra recommends to someone uncertain about delegating
3 Key Points:
- The core of the company culture Zandra has built is making her team realize that she cares about their life and what matters to them.
- Be authentic to the big picture vision of your brand to hire those that fit.
- Zandra teaches people how to get the business and not just be a hand-holder for them.