Matt Fagioli moderates a panel discussion with Lisa Archer, COO of Live Love Homes, Keri Shull of The Keri Shull Team, and Brittiny Howard, an agent of 10+ years. Listen in as they discuss running a successful agency, including what you can do to get ahead and what you might be doing that’s holding you back.
- Lisa, Keri, and Brittiny give introductions and fast facts about their experience
- The panel expands on their introductions and talk about their years in the business, and their business structures
- Culture beats KPI every time
- Who the panel is looking to for inspiration and mentoring, that are a level ahead of them
- It’s not about following another agent, it’s about bringing what’s brilliant from outside the industry into this business
- What the panel would tell their rookie selves, and what they would tell themselves the day they started their team
- Why you should be careful about who you surround yourself with
- How masterminds and mentorships help you to grow faster and more quickly
- What does it look like to get to the next level of real estate sales
- There are two points of leverage – people and technology
- Two mindset issues that hold you back – your relationship to money and your relationship to freedom
- The one thing that has been the key to the panel’s success.
- Taking opportunities that present themselves, and being in the right place at the right time with the right people
- Your numbers are telling you a story, don’t ignore that story
- You have to create pillars of success with lead generation
- Don’t be afraid to fail – you will come out stronger, better, and able to move faster
- How to grow your lead sources
3 Key Points:
- Never take your foot off of opportunity creation; everyone you meet is an opportunity.
- You set limits on yourself with real estate, but the potential is unlimited.
- Who you surround yourself with makes all the difference in getting to the next level.