During Episode 72 of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Keri Shull speaks with David Carr of Conversion Monster, a service that can help you convert your internet leads. They discuss how you can optimize the crucial follow-up process, keep your leads happy, and scale your business.
- Conversion Monster aims to give you the level of support you need to manage your lead flow.
- They don’t do any lead generation.
- They analyzed what portion of the real estate business could be optimized to come up with the best services for agents.
- Without effective follow-up, your business will fail.
- The major lead generators are increasing the number of leads, but they’re charging more for them, and these leads are not generating more transactions.
- The same leads are getting split ten times.
- Conversion Monster follows up with your leads 100% of the time.
- Keep your leads happy. When your lead is happy, you’ll be able to keep their data.
- Conversion Monster offers bespoke services as an extension of your team.
- Many agents are not putting in the time to nurture their leads.
- Internet leads are a long-term game.
- Conversion Monster nurtures the lead and then relies on the agent to close.
- Keri’s first three hires were ISAs because she knew she needed to solve the follow-up piece.
- When hiring, Conversion Monster looks for licensed ISAs that don’t want to be real estate agents.
- The DISC personality profile can assist you in finding the right ISA.
- All of Keri’s ISAs are licensed.
- Get into the right mindset when talking to leads.
- Choose not to be offended.
- Have empathy for where people actually are in the process.
- Consistency sells.
- According to David Carr, consistency is the most important trait a realtor can develop.
- Treat all leads the same way.
3 Key Points:
- You’ll never miss a lead with Conversion Monster.
- Keep your leads happy so you can keep them in the pipeline.
- Deliver consistency to your clients to earn their trust.