During Episode 89 of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak shares tips and life advice to help you achieve the next level of success. Dan explains the importance of setting up systems, thinking creatively, putting in the work even when you don’t want to, and partnering with someone who has a big vision. Listen to feel inspired and energized about your work today.
- Dan spoke with his team about the importance of systems.
- Whether you’re a solo agent or on a team that’s large or small, you need systems in place.
- The average buyer transaction has forty hours in it. The average listing transaction has almost thirty hours in it.
- There are parts of these processes that happen every time.
- You can eliminate 30 or more hours on the buyer's side and 20 or more hours on the listing side by implementing systems because there are things that get done every time.
- You’re going to be repeating the same things over and over.
- Map out the systems, come up with documents, a process manual or a playbook of how you want it to go every time.
- Dan describes how he approached a podcast interview differently than usual.
- He toured three different properties with his guest, all in different stages of development.
- Don’t just stick with a routine. Always be thinking about how you can do it differently.
- Sometimes you've got to put in the work when you don't want to.
- Dan doesn't want to get up at 4:30 on a Saturday morning to train but he has an Iron Man coming up and has a growing business and he gets it done.
- Make short-term sacrifices to get long-term results.
- No matter what you’re doing in life, there’s no magic formula for success.
- People like to think it's out of their control rather than putting in the work over time.
- Work x time is the compound effect. That's what determines your level of success.
- Partner with someone who has a big vision.
- Keri has a huge vision.
- They’re also working with a builder who has a big vision.
- They’re going to be developing over 100 units next year.
- Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, find people with big visions and partner with them.
3 Key Points:
1. Implement systems to save time and maximize efficiency.
2. Put in the work even when you don’t want to.
3. Partner with people who have a big vision.
- “Whether you're a solo agent, high-producing solo agent, small team, big team, or anything in between you need systems in place.” – Dan Lesniak
- “Don't just stick with routine. Always be thinking how can you do it differently.” – Dan Lesniak
- "You've got to make those short-term sacrifices sometimes to get the long-term results." – Dan Lesniak
- “No one is born with the success gene.” – Dan Lesniak
- “Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, find people with big visions and partner with them.” – Dan Lesniak
Tags: systems, put in the work, HyperFast, HyperFast Agent, HyperFast Agent Podcast, HyperFast Agent Coaching, Keri Shull, Keri Shull real estate, Keri Shull coaching, Keri Shull podcast, Dan Lesniak, Dan Lesniak real estate, Dan Lesniak coaching, Dan Lesniak podcast, Keri Shull Team, Orangelinelivingteam