During this episode of the HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak speaks with Adam Roach, Co-Founder of Recruiting Bridge. Adam shares why he’s excited to impact 100 million lives with his sophisticated recruiting software, and how he plans to scale his software business. Then hear Adam’s thoughts on how realtors can start creating passive income.
- Adam shares about his positive experience with Gobundance.
- Adam was a professional tennis player. He began his real estate business by flipping homes.
- His recruiting software is his favorite of many ventures.
- They've brought 74,000 agents into Keller Williams through his software, Recruiting Bridge.
- In Adam's coaching program, they teach people how to grow their company by a minimum of 100 agents per year.
- With this software, they generate leads and then help the companies with their lead flow.
- They teach scripts, closing techniques, and onboarding.
- Adam reminds us that recruiting happens everywhere.
- The software connects agents to the right people to help them find the growth they're looking for.
- People struggle with recruiting because of their mindset.
- When you’re recruiting, ask questions to demonstrate value.
- When you understand your vision and articulate it and someone can see themselves thriving within that vision, it's a slam dunk.
- Adam envisions this software going into any vertical that has the need for talent.
- The best recruiting leads will come from your current agents.
- Dan describes the fun way they got their entire team involved in recruiting last year.
- Look for the opportunities to engage your team in recruiting.
- Adam describes his Comma Club strategy for motivating his team to generate lead flow.
- Adam shares how he generates passive income.
- There's passive income that comes from doing something once and getting paid for it over and over again.
- There's also leveraged income that can become passive income.
- Adam shares how he educates his children about money.
- Real estate will always be a great investment.
- Find a great property manager you can partner with and start to build that income stream.
- Adam provides answers to the HyperFast round.
- Remember who you are in business with, matters.
- Get creative about investing in real estate because it’s never about the money.
3 Key Points:
1. Recruiting software can dramatically improve your ability to grow your team.
2. Your best recruiting leads will come from your agents. Find ways to engage them in the process and motivate their participation.
3. Consider ways to move your leveraged income streams into passive income streams.
- “Our goal is to become the Zillow of recruiting leads for the real estate space.” – Adam Roach
- “Recruiting happens everywhere.” – Adam Roach
- “As you're recruiting what you're doing is sharing your value proposition by asking questions.” – Adam Roach
- “I think people should start thinking of ways to really engage their team.” – Dan Lesniak
- “If you buy real estate and hold real estate, the value of that real estate will go up over time.” – Adam Roach
Robert Kiyosaki (books)