Keri Shull, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, takes the stage at the Xplode Conference to discuss the importance of resetting unrealistic buyer expectations. Keri also delves into the power of flexibility, and the action steps you can take to perform your own reality check analysis with a buyer to prevent frustration and wasted time.
- Did you enter real estate for unlimited income potential and flexibility?
- Keri discusses working with buyers that aren’t realistic about their expectations
- The consequences of not resetting the expectations of an unrealistic buyer
- Keri Shull’s team starts by searching for the sold homes in the last 90 days first
- Keri explains an exercise called the “circle of truth”
- What is the reality check analysis?
- Keep building with the client by asking the questions that clarify their needs
- Convey how you can provide value to the client
3 Key Points:
- If you are working with a lot of buyers, you tend to lose flexibility of time.
- Not resetting the unrealistic expectations of a buyer leads to disappointment, frustration, and the feeling you aren’t sending them homes they want.
- Provide the home search results and data based on the buyer’s criteria to prove what exists within their budget.