During this episode The HyperFast Agent Podcast, Michael Hellickson, from Michael Hellickson’s Club Wealth Coaching and Consulting, presents at the Xplode Conference. Michael shares advice on lead generation, lead follow-up techniques and he even provides scripted statements that work.
- How you can implement what you learn from a conference
- The 5 most important things to consider for your business
- How many lead sources you need to earn a six-figure or seven-figure source
- How fast should you follow-up on your leads?
- Michael Hellickson discusses conversions
- Balance out your home life and balance out your lead sources
- Michael talks about the scripts, “I just want to make sure I’m not dropping the ball on my end” and “Are there any other questions before we get started on the paperwork?”
3 Key Points:
- The five most important things for your business: lead generation, lead follow-up, conversion, profitably, and balance.
- You need 10-12 lead sources to make six figures a year and 25-30 lead sources to make seven figures a year.
- Out of about 5.5 million transactions, it took about 85 million leads to get them.