Billy Gene, YouTube ad marketing guru, gives expert advice to listeners about taking initiative, not worrying about early mistakes, and building a business. Billy Gene is one of the world’s leading digital advertising educators and influencers in the world and was featured at the very first Hyperfast Agent Bootcamp. Billy joined Keri and Dan for a panel discussion and Q&A.
- How to adjust and learn from mistakes
- What to do if you are intimidated to even start videos
- Why YouTube ads are a great niche to get into
- An easy way to start a quick video
- How he gets his marketing team involved in his projects
- Advertising is speed
- Positive results and Billy’s journey toward confidence
3 Key Points:
- Take initiative and just go for it!
- Advertising is speed.
- The more you do, the more confident you will get, and the better your business will grow.
- “Copy greatness, let people who are already crushing it…model it, make it your own, don’t verbatim copy…and there you go.” – Gene
- “When you put [a YouTube add] out, you’ll win because nobody’s doing it.” – Gene
- “Advertising is speed. It just depends on how impatient you are.” – Gene