Host Dan Lesniak offers a useful HyperFast discussion about how building a team-based business can benefit both your professional, and personal life, and strategies to keep your team members motivated.
- How team-building has afforded Dan the luxury of time flexibility
- The major misunderstanding about team-building
- What the goal of your investments should be
- Being a great leader is being a great servant
- Build a business that is bigger than yourself
3 Key Points:
- It takes a team to scale and offer flexibility to your schedule.
- You don’t stop doing work with a team. Your workload just shifts.
- As a leader, love serving your team and make success easy for your top performers.