During this episode of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak, addresses realtors attending Lab Coat Agents Live in San Diego, California. Dan shares the professional obstacles that led him to become a real estate agent and outlines his framework for dominating your market in three simple steps.
- Dan Lesniak did not imagine ten years ago that he would be in real estate. After graduating from Georgetown business school, he wanted to be hired by a top-three consulting firm but was rejected.
- His real estate business took off very quickly. He sold just over 22 million dollars in his first year and wrote a book about how he did it.
- You have to have the right strategy, the right tactics, and the right mindset.
- The highest-paid people in the universe are all teaching mindset.
- During your strategy phase spend time experimenting with different segmenting strategies.
- After you segment the market, pick one target.
- Make sure you target people you actually want to work with.
- Ensure that your target market is not too big or too small.
- Communicate your value proposition to that market.
- Tactics are fluid and change frequently.
- It’s all about how fast you can deploy.
- As you’re executing you need to measure, track, and refine.
- Don’t wait for the perfect solution before moving forward.
- Make sure everything you’re doing is consistent with the market segment you’re targeting.
- Mindset is the hardest framework to learn, but will give you the most leverage.
- Set better goals. Give them a timeline and make it public.
- Seek out challenges in all areas of life.
- Have gratitude. When you have an appreciation for what you have, more things come to you.
3 Key Points:
- There are just three frameworks to dominating any market in any business quickly: You have to have the right strategy, the right tactics, and the right mindset.
- If you’re looking to expand your market, segmentation, targeting, and position will help you.
- Mastering your mindset is the hardest to learn, but will give you the most leverage.