Abbey Gibb, the media director and image consultant for Business Nitrogen, talks with your host, Keri Shull, about personal branding and how image is key to telling your story. Abbey and Keri share tips and tricks to maximize video creation, and how to look your best in front of the camera.
- Abbey talks about image, and how to maximize being in front of the camera.
- Colors still matter – your eye color is your key color.
- Tips for men on camera, grab a green stick to get rid of shine and redness.
- Abbey’s background is in journalism and media.
- How to get an audience to associate with you and love you.
- Know, like, and trust
- The three keys to who you are
- Fact, fun, and flavor
- How to take your social media presence to the next level.
- The better you are as a storyteller the more you can help people
- If you’re truly the best in your industry, you have a moral obligation to help people
- If you’re not out there connecting, then your potential clients will go to someone who is not as qualified.
- Just be yourself, not who you think someone wants you to be.
- Connect with Abbey.
3 Key Points:
- Upgrade your hairstyle and understand your colors.
- With every piece of content focus on “know, like, and trust.”
- Consistency is key to social media.
Check out Business Nitrogen