Blake Haggett, commercial real estate agent who is starting a residential real estate team in Idaho, talks to your host Dan Lesniak about personal branding in commercial real estate and why you should be doing social media ads right now.
- Why Blake attended the Agent 2021 conference, from a commercial real estate perspective
- How Blake got into commercial real estate, and his background
- Blake chose to go to a Tony Robbins conference after college, instead of a new car
- What Blake learned at the first Agent 2021 conference, and how he implemented it and changed his business
- The networking aspect of the most recent Agent 2021 conference was huge for Blake
- If you’re posting video content on social media, it’s better to post natively on the site
- Where do you start as you build your team – recruiting, lead gen, hiring an admin?
- How Dan went from $0 to $22 million in his first year
- Social media attention is so under-priced right now, that you don’t have to be the best at it for it to work
3 Key Points:
- In the real estate field today you need to set yourself apart, and you do that with personal branding.
- You have to get out of your comfort zone in order to have actual success.
- Get out there and make social media ads, and keep trying.