Dan Lesniak speaks from events in Colorado, Florida, Nashville, and Dan’s event, The HyperLocal, HyperFast Bootcamp in the Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. Dan covers the importance of networking and environment, and the powerful effect they can have on your future.
- Why you should get in the room with successful people
- The importance of networking
- Dan discusses his mastermind at the GoBundance event in Breckenridge, Colorado
- What Dan means by, “always be creating”
- What you should do to hold yourself accountable
3 Key Points:
- Successful people aren’t any different from you, they are just doing things differently.
- Lucrative habits can be mimicked.
- Instead of ‘always be closing’, you should ‘always be creating’.