During Episode 70 of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Keri Shull speaks with Jason Fladlien, the $100 million dollar webinar man and co-founder of Rapid Crush, Inc. Jason shares how you can create webinars that provide value to your audience upfront, while allowing you to educate them in the most effective way possible.
- If you are in residential real estate what audience should you go after first?
- Go after the audience that has been most successful for you.
- Keri shares how she leveraged her relationships with builders from her experience in selling new homes.
- Ask yourself what you would put in a webinar if it was your one opportunity to convey information to a client.
- There may be someone you can’t reach one-on-one. Invite them to a webinar.
- People will watch webinars because they are presented as something more than just a video.
- Webinars should feel like an event.
- A webinar should be exciting, exclusive, and available for a limited time.
- The exclusivity approach does very well.
- Give them an expiring code to create a feeling of exclusivity.
- You can have several different versions of the same webinar to appeal to different segments.
- 80% of your content would be the same across presentations, with 20% targeted to specific segments to address their specific needs and wants.
- How do I develop a webinar for first-time homebuyers?
- Webinars are a way to provide value in advance of asking them to do something for you.
- Education in advance of sales creates more sales and more satisfaction.
- You’re really having a one-on-one conversation but thousands of people can watch it.
- Keri shares a webinar strategy her team is talking about.
- Shift the education in front of the conversation.
- When you push information to the front of the conversation, you have better conversations.
- In your webinar, take your clients behind the counter. Spill industry secrets.
- Give the consumer an informational advantage.
3 Key Points:
- A webinar is a presentation that you turn into an event. It’s supposed to be exciting, exclusive, and available for a limited time.
- You can create several slightly different presentations to address different segments.
- With a webinar, you can shift the education to the front of the conversation.