Dan Lesniak, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, interviews Karen Briscoe, Real Estate Agent with over $1 billion in sales, Principal in Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group – Keller Williams, Author, and Public Speaker. Karen shares her wisdom regarding lead generation, her structure for solidifying sales, and useful advice that you will also find in her books.
- How Karen Briscoe got into real estate
- How Karen started writing books
- Karen Briscoe describes her book, “Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed”
- Everybody is in lead generation, they just call it different things
- Karen talks about her book, “Commit to Get Leads 66-Day Challenge”
- What readers can expect from her newest book, “Flip Time/Love Life: A Heroine’s Journey”
- Saying you don’t have time is like saying you don’t want to do something
- Bring back meaningful components to your life
- How does Karen Briscoe balance all of her various activities?
- Karen’s biggest piece of advice for beginner real estate agents
- Karen’s biggest piece of advice for veteran real estate agents
- If she started all over, what Karen would do differently
- Karen’s best piece of real estate investment advice
- What people would find Karen doing if she wasn’t working
3 Key Points:
- When you bring together both information and inspiration, people are more likely to remember it and put it into practice.
- People are more likely to remember a story instead of a collection of facts.
- Structure for sales: commit to getting leads, consult to sell, connect to build and grow, overcome rejection, and implement successful thinking, activities and vision.