Keri Shull, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, interviews Brittiny Howard, Business Owner with The B Group and real estate agent with RE Solution Property Professionals, who’s approaching 200 transactions in her first four years in the industry. Brittiny shares how she went from buying Zillow leads to growing her real estate success with a team of 10 agents–and her steps along the way.
- How Brittiny got involved in real estate
- Brittiny’s biggest pillars of success for generating leads
- Which methods is Brittiny implementing, that she learned from others?
- The differences between an abundant mindset and a scarcity mindset
- Brittiny discusses the benefits of open houses
- Keri Shull shares the strategy she uses with her team for incentivizing her agents
- How Brittiny has established her winning culture
- Emulate the successful strategies of others that are authentically you
- Brittiny’s way of connecting to the “love languages” of her agents
- What is Brittiny’s advice to agents looking to be successful?
3 Key Points:
- Hiring a coach early in her career to tell Brittiny what to do, and what not to do, became Brittiny’s biggest return on investment.
- Usually for Brittiny’s 10 agents, every five open houses gets them a contract.
- Those that come to open houses are typically 8 to 12 weeks out from writing a contract.