In this episode of The Hyperfast Agent Podcast, we listen in on the Top Agent Panel as they present at the HyperFast Sales Summit. Sam Khorramian (Big Block Realty), Noah Ostroff (Philly Living), Ruth Krishnan (The Krishnan Team), and Lisa Thomson (The Thomson Team) represent some of the top agents in the country and have a wealth of valuable information to share!
- Ruth loves learning and remains coachable even as she has risen to one of the top agents in the country.
- Coming from a small background presented a plethora of mindset issues for Ruth to break through in her journey.
- Lisa believes that one of the biggest mistakes that agents make is thinking that top agents have it easy.
- With markets constantly shifting, especially now, it’s important for agents to stay adaptable.
- Hiring around your weaknesses is the best and most efficient way to grow your real estate team.
- Having the right systems in place holds everyone on the team accountable on a daily basis.
- Noah believes that the biggest challenge for real estate agents is the need to constantly update their value proposition.
- It’s important to try to keep the feel and culture of a small team as you grow.
- Lisa thinks that the #1 focus for agents should be the listings and buyers that are going to make them money.
- Obstacles and conflicts will arise at some point and they must be used to fuel your forward movement.
- Don’t let your obstacles stop you because life will never stop throwing them your way.
- For those just getting started, the most important task should be to build their contact list.
- Video is vital for all agents today and going into the future, and it can be done on a wide range of budgets.
- It’s important to establish a domain presence by setting up your website early in your business.
- Branding is not an overnight process and requires consistency over a long period of time.
- In a collapsing Miami market, Lisa was able to establish herself as the top foreclosure agent in the city.
- It goes without saying that the more deals you do, the more leverage you have in your market.
- Look at every single person in your market as a potential client when setting up affiliate relationships.
- To get to where she is today, Ruth had to make up an avatar to look up to before meeting Keri and learning from her.
- Utilize YouTube and other online content platforms to put yourself in a room with the people you want to learn from.
- Working hard, remaining trustworthy, and acting as a professional are the most important qualities of successful agents.
- Regulations in Pennsylvania have hindered Noah’s dream of an all-digital payment system and virtual closings.
- Stop taking advice from people that haven’t done what you want to do or been where you want to go.
- Noah keeps his edge by thinking long-term in everything he does and taking action rather than waiting for the perfect plan.
- Keeping a consistent schedule with positive practices and thoughts is massive to staying consistent.
- Ruth has always maintained the mindset that you need to spend money to build a business.
- Lisa is able to recognize that just because methods don’t work for other agents does not mean they might not work for her and vice versa.
- Success never comes at a discount, so you must be willing to invest in the right things.
- Noah has made it his goal to plan out one cool experience with his friends and family every month.
- It’s up to every agent to be honest with themselves about what motivates them and execute.
3 Key Points:
- The most successful people in the world know that it’s vital to always be learning and growing or you will get left behind.
- Juggling the relationships between you and your clients, your team, and your family represents one of the biggest challenges facing agents today.
- It’s important to surround yourself with people who have achieved the things that you want to achieve, whether it be in person or via online content.
- “Grow or die is kind of how I feel.” - Ruth Krishnan
- “We only have a limited amount of time in our days, and as your businesses grow...those people want your time, and you want to be able to give them your time.” - Noah Ostroff
- “I’ve learned to find peace and comfort with the word sacrifice...It’s all about finding the right sacrifices and paying attention to them.” - Sam Khorramian
- “Through video, I think everyone identifies most with people that share pain.” - Ruth Krishnan
- “I think someone who is always answering their phone, always accessible, never says no, that’s the #1 quality.” - Lisa Thomson
Tags: Sam Khorramian, Big Block Realty, Ruth Krishnan, The Krishnan Team, Noah Ostroff, Philly Living, Lisa Thomson, The Thomson Team, learn from the best, HyperFast Sales Summit, HyperFast, HyperFast Academy, HyperFast Agent, HyperFast Agent Podcast, HyperFast Agent Coaching, Keri Shull, Keri Shull real estate, Keri Shull coaching, Keri Shull podcast, Dan Lesniak, Dan Lesniak real estate, Dan Lesniak coaching, Dan Lesniak podcast, Keri Shull Team, Orangelinelivingteam, real estate, real estate coaching, real estate training, real estate career, real estate entrepreneur