Keri Shull, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, talks with real estate agent and owner of Bright Birch Real Estate brokerage, Noelle Nielsen, about her journey to becoming a full-time agent and brokerage owner in just two years!
- After practicing real estate law for a year and a half, Noelle realized law wasn’t for her
- How Noelle made the final decision to jump into real estate
- How Noelle knew that real estate was the place for her to thrive
- What Noelle’s first part-time year of real estate looked like
- How big is Noelle’s brokerage team?
- What advice Noelle would give to agents looking to get started
3 Key Points:
- Noelle went from making great money as a wedding photographer to getting her real estate license.
- When you are transitioning into real estate, increase your hustle and decrease your main work as much as possible.
- Noelle has only been licensed for four years, full-time for two of them, and already opened her own brokerage.