Keri Shull, host of The HyperFast Agent Podcast, interviews Sarah Tadlock about her rise in real estate, what she learned as a self-starter as well as from having a great mentor, and how she has built up her team to over $50 million in sales.
- Sarah Tadlock explains how she began her real estate career
- What were Sarah’s early days like in real estate?
- Sarah explains the importance of learning from your failures
- Sarah’s number one innovative lesson
- Sarah and Keri discuss how Sara Blakely of Spanx has been innovative
- The type of success Sarah’s team is having
- How does she have time for her team and create influence?
- Sarah’s personal goal for 2019
3 Key Points:
- Failure is a big part of success.
- Sara Tadlockt’s team has 14 people and is in the process of scaling.
- Leverage is the new hustle.