During this episode of the HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak speaks with Greg Fowler, an expert in digital marketing for real estate agents. Greg shares how you can leverage technology to make the most of this moment in time, while also utilizing automation and content creation to reach a captive audience.
- During this moment, professionals are being forced to focus on the digital aspects of leveraging and automation.
- You currently have a captive audience because everyone is at home.
- Getting your brand in front of the right people at the right time has always been important. There are more eyeballs right now on your content.
- Look for the opportunities.
- If you have the budget, double down on ad spend.
- You should be doing video and engaging with your audience.
- You need to have a nerve-striking message that speaks to your audience.
- Greg speaks about natural selection as it relates to targeting your audience.
- Have brainstorming sessions and understand who you are, and who you represent in the market as you come up with your message.
- Bring a copywriter in. Look for a real estate specific copywriter to help you craft your message.
- Ask yourself how you can get better exposure to the demographic that knows, likes, and trusts you.
- You need a call to action both in person and in digital environments.
- Figure out the best and highest use of your time.
- You'll eventually realize that you need to hire people and automate systems to free up your time if you want to grow your business.
- Organic posting will give you reach and engagement. It will cost you nothing but time.
- If you're in a place where you're spending 10k-30k in ad spend, look at what you're spending and what you're generating.
- Look for the KPI of closed transactions.
- Use a lead gen system through a funnel service.
- Brand awareness campaigns and lead gen campaigns should be one and the same.
- The value you put out has to be specific to your audience, the offer, and your message.
- Ask what you're trying to accomplish and then build accordingly.
- Remember to follow up with online interactions.
- Dan describes the successful click funnel his team uses.
- Facebook leads may pick up in 3-6 months if you follow up with them.
- Facebook will put ads in front of people that were looking at those categories on other sites.
- Make it visually pleasing. Spend money on the copy, photos, and visual production.
- This type of marketing gives you feedback almost every day.
- You need to change your messaging to reflect this time.
- The Keri Shull Team adjusted their message by letting people know they could meet virtually. This allowed them to continue booking a high number of appointments during this time.
- Every action we're taking today is either building up our pipeline, or it's not.
- You can be in front of more people right now digitally through your organic and paid posts.
- Be positive and take action knowing that this is going to pass.
- Greg provides answers to the HyperFast round.
3 Key Points:
1. Now is a great time to leverage digital content and automation.
2. Engaging your audience starts with having a nerve-striking message.
3. Ask what you’re trying to accomplish and build accordingly. Consider funnels and automation series that can help you capture leads.
- “The top professionals understand that no matter what's happening in a given market, whether it's up, down, inside, or out, there's opportunity.” – Greg Fowler
- “The goal to really running a successful business is...figuring out who you are and what the highest and best use of your time is.” – Greg Fowler
- “At the end of the day people want to consume the content through video but it has to be special.” – Greg Fowler
- “True professionals aren't pausing their business or stopping their business, they're pivoting.” – Greg Fowler
- “I am heavily, heavily doubling down on Facebook ads.” – Greg Fowler