During this episode, you’ll hear Mike Cuevas and Valerie Van de Zilver present at the HyperFast Digital Deep Dive Event. Listen to learn how they create compelling videos that help them capture attention and expand their audience.
- Mike paints the picture of the viral video he presents. Val wasn't scared to step outside of the box. She embraces video.
- This video has over 50,000 views.
- Hear the audio for Mike and Val's viral video.
- Understanding your brand allows you to be yourself on camera.
- Creating content is about capturing attention.
- Val walks through what happened after she released the video.
- Val encourages you to get in front of the camera and put yourself out there.
- When you’re creating video consistently you’re fighting for the attention of your database.
- 72% of people will close with the first agent they speak and meet with.
- Video is about reminding people you are in real estate.
- You don’t need to use your videos to sell. Use them to sell your personal brand.
- When you think about what sets you apart and make that part of your voice, you will stand out.
- We all need to find something that makes us different from everybody else.
- Build your brand by creating content consistently.
- Your personal brand is recession-proof no matter what the market is doing.
- Content creation is not lead generation.
- Mike shares the example of how Bed Bath and Beyond coupons work.
- You have to remain in constant communication with your audience.
- Few of your competitors are creating video content.
- Don't overthink creating videos. Create a strategy based on knowing who you are.
- Authenticity will attract your audience.
- Don't send your database to a landing page. Send them to your site.
- If you really want to build your brand, YouTube is a great ad platform.
3 Key Points:
1. Be willing to put yourself out there when creating video.
2. Remember that your job isn’t to sell on video, it’s to build your personal brand.
3. Video is about reminding people that you are in real estate.
- “Just put yourself out there, get in front of the camera and look at it.” – Valerie Van de Zilver
- “When you're creating video content consistently you're fighting for the attention of your database.” – Mike Cuevas
- “When you're the first person people think of when they think of real estate, you win.” – Mike Cuevas
- “We don't need to sell on video. We need to sell our personal brand.” – Mike Cuevas
- “100% of the people that see your content have a referral for you.” – Mike Cuevas