During this episode of the HyperFast Agent Podcast, host Dan Lesniak speaks with Chadi Bazzi, a real estate agent and coach. Chadi shares why now is the time to rethink your year and create a strategy to get through the next ninety days. He then elaborates on key skills and habits you can develop to create lasting change.
- Chadi emphasizes the importance of building a foundation now with lead generation.
- Create a plan to get through the next ninety days.
- Do the hard work once. Most people identify struggles and look for shortcuts. Instead, overcome the struggles.
- There are many reasons that you should not shut down right now.
- Consider the power of creating content right now. In every crisis, there's an opportunity.
- Keep yourself healthy and sane and then strategize on how to keep the lights on and how to thrive when opportunities open up.
- Chadi shares advice for people on the listing agent side.
- He reminds listing agents to be human and compassionate. They need to have conversations that are in the client's best interest.
- It’s ok to lose a deal right now. Don’t lose the client.
- Don't call expireds to list the property. Call to answer questions they may have about how they've been impacted by the crisis. They could be picked up as a lead.
- Get creative and be strategic right now.
- People are being forced to adapt to technology.
- The real game-changer is going to be psychology and understanding how people make decisions.
- Chadi is spending time with his clients developing sales skills.
- Once you've mastered reading people, you become a very magnetic person.
- Chadi discusses how he uses neurolinguistic programming (NLP) skills when communicating.
- Figure out what is best for the client and find the right words to help them realize what is best.
- Building rapport is a skill that you've got to learn.
- NLP is more advanced and requires a foundation in the sales process.
- Chadi learned NLP through his extensive training with the Ferry brothers. It took him five days a week for eighteen months in a row to master it.
- Two things got him to where he is now. He changed his environment and got around people who wanted to improve.
- He also radically changed what he was doing with his alone time. You have to want to be better.
- Changing your environment is the quickest way to create lasting change.
- Invest in yourself.
- Chadi shares his answers to the HyperFast round.
3 Key Points:
1. Now is the time to make a creative plan that will get your business through the next ninety days.
2. Your ability to listen and to build rapport will be essential to building your business.
3. If you want to create lasting change, change your environment and invest in yourself.
- “This right here is a time for you to regroup, reanalyze, re-evaluate, and replan.” – Chadi Bazzi
- “We can focus on the crisis or we can focus on the opportunity.” – Chadi Bazzi
- “It's ok to lose a deal right now, just don't lose the client.” – Chadi Bazzi
- “Become a great listener. Listening is the foundation to all your skills of influence.” – Chadi Bazzi
- “There's never been a better time in the history of the planet to get access to the training and the coaching in whatever form you want to get it.” – Dan Lesniak
Top Listing Agent website, Instagram, Facebook group, podcast